– permanent, full-time technical head at Sana Kliniken
Your position entails the following:
- Discussing indications with our medical staff
- Performing movement and gait analyses (kinematics, kinetics, EMG,pedobarography)
- Evaluating the measurement results of both marker-based andmarkerless gait analysis
- Presenting the results in the department‘s interdisciplinary findingsconference
- Support and collaboration in ongoing research projects
- Master’s degree in sports science, biomechanics or comparable
- Interest in the field of movement analysis and working with patients
- Positive and confident appearance
- Polite and open manner with patients and relatives
- Knowledge of common computer programmes is required (e.g. MS Office)
- Good knowledge of German
- Previous experience in the field of gait analysis
Please send your application to: email@example.com
That is why we are your first choice
As one of the largest healthcare providers in Germany, Sana hasvarious business units (healthcare, hospital services and health) andcares for around 2.2 million patients every year according to thehighest quality standards. More than 35,500 employees at over 54locations already place their trust in us. They all benefit from aworking environment with varied challenges and plenty of room forpersonal initiative. At Sana, you can develop your own areas ofspecialisation as well as build up an interdisciplinary network.
Krankenhaus Rummelsberg, which is runby Sana Kliniken AG, has 335 beds and is located south-east of Nuremberg. As a teaching hospital of the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, it is known farbeyond the borders of the metropolitanregion of Nuremberg-Fürth-Erlangen in thespecialist areas of orthopaedics and traumasurgery (185 beds), neurology (60 beds),internal medicine (30 beds) and geriatricrehabilitation (60 beds).
The gait lab is equipped with an 8-camera(2.0 MP @ 100 Hz) Simi Reality MotionSystem, 2 force plates (AMTI, OR6-7-2000), 12 channel EMG (Noraxon) andradio EMG (Noraxon). Both marker-basedand markerless (Simi-Shape) gait analysesare performed.
The gait laboratory is integrated into thedepartment for pediatric orthopaedicsurgery and neuroorthopaedics.
Do you have any questions in advance?
The chief physician of the department, Dr. med. Michael Wachowsky, will be happy to answer them.
+49 (0) 9128 5043240
A subsidiary of Sana Kliniken AG, excellent as one of the bestemployers in Bavaria in 2018.