We are looking for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our Gait Laboratory team in Dublin, Ireland for a fixed term contract – 1-year, Full Time- 35 hours per week
This post represents an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in clinical gait analysis. Appropriate training and mentorship will be provided in this role. The role is based primarily in Clontarf, Dublin but will include attendance at outreach clinics in Southeast and Southwest of Ireland.
Essential requirements are:
• Current CORU registration or evidence of application acceptance for section 91s
• Two years post qualification experience with significant paediatric disability experience.
• Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Evidence of appropriate, relevant CPD
• Computer literacy
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Excellent communication, initiative, time management and teamwork skills
Desirable requirements are:
• Full driver’s licence
• Knowledge of instrumented gait/movement analysis
• Courses completed in the following areas: CRC Clinical Gait Analysis course/ CRC CP Ambulant course / ESMAC Gait Course
Informal enquiries to Dr. Damien Kiernan, Gait Laboratory Manager (01)8542467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Department of Health Salary Scale, Senior Physiotherapist (Salary range € 55,224- €65,024 per annum).
Applicants must submit a CV and cover letter to demonstrate how they meet the required skills, competencies, and knowledge for the post.
Please forward a letter of application quoting reference number CRC122/22 with full CV to Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com or through Irish Jobs. Applications must be received on or before 5 pm, Tuesday 1st November 2022. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 7th November. An active recruitment panel may be created as part of this recruitment process.