Application for the ESMAC 2021 Virtual Scholarship is now closed.
Scholarships are available to ESMAC members who will be presenting their research at the Annual Meeting. Applications will be reviewed by the ESMAC Education sub-committee, and recipients will be selected based on their demonstrated potential to advance scientific knowledge, technical capabilities, and/or clinical practice in the field of human movement.
Normally, the Scholarships cover reimbursement of travel and/or accommodation expenses. Due to ESMAC 2021 being a virtual meeting, we are instead offering free conference registration for successful applicants. ESMAC is pleased to announce that 10 scholarships are available this year.
The application deadline is 21st August 2021. Successful applicants will be notified by 26th August 2021.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
Be the first and presenting author on an abstract that has been accepted for oral or poster presentation at the Annual Meeting. Applications may be submitted prior to the date of abstract notification (16th August 2021), on the understanding that the outcome will be contingent on the abstract being accepted.
- Be an ESMAC member, or have applied for membership.
- Provide a brief statement (250 word maximum) outlining why you wish to have an ESMAC Scholarship, and any difficulties in obtaining professional or educational funds from your home country.
- Provide a (brief) CV – no more than two pages.
- Provide a copy of your submitted abstract.
- Provide the contact details of a reference person
- Send the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org