Gait Analysis Laboratory – Full Time, 18-Month Fixed Term Contract
This post represents an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced multidisciplinary team based primarily in Clontarf. The purpose of this post is to actively contribute towards the provision of an effective gait and movement analysis service, to collect and process movement and other data from children and adults with neurological or other conditions, to prepare data for inclusion in movement reports and to assist with custom software development for quality assurance and research purposes.
Essential requirements are:
- A degree in Science, Engineering or Technology.
- Able to present information both written & orally in logical clear manner to patients/carers/physiotherapists & other professionals
- Competent word processing spreadsheet and database skills.
- Ability to organise own time & prioritise workload
- Demonstrate evidence of being self-motivated & remaining up to date with professional practice & new research
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience in physical disability
- Experience in computer programming (e.g., MATLAB, Python)
- Experience of data capture in a relevant environment.
- An understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
- A postgraduate qualification in relevant area
- Relevant research experience
- Full driver’s license
Applicants must submit a CV and cover letter to demonstrate how they meet the required skills, competencies, and knowledge for the post.
Informal enquiries to Dr. Damien Kiernan, Gait Laboratory Manager (01)8542467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Health Salary Scale, Medical Scientist (Salary range €38,540- 62,160 per annum). Please forward a letter of application quoting reference number CRC107/22 with full CV to Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com or through Irish Jobs. Applications must be received on or before 5 pm, Monday 29th May 2023. An active recruitment panel may be created as part of this recruitment process.